Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dog Skouts

Hi every one,

I got some yummy cookies from the Dog Skouts. Boy they make my tail wag. I'm scared if I keep waggin I'll knock over the tree then Santa will be mad at me.

I got so many yummies from them it's hard to pick a favorite but I guess it would be the Cranberry Sonnets those taste just like Christmas. YUM.


I love the Chic Sticks too crunchy chicken goodness. YUM natural and good. Can't get any better than that.

I also got some called Katies Kookies and they have such a great flavor and taste. I love the shape too.

Have you tried the Peanutmutter Smashers? Those things are lip smackin good.

I even got to taste some Chicken Lu-Lus. Those are tiny bites that are flavor packed.

Rosco's Rascals are great too. They make my tummy happy.

I strongly recommend the treats from Dog Skouts and think you will bark out loud for them.





















Thank you to my new friends. Katie, Sam, and Pumpkin. I love all of you.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/DogSkoutCookies1


WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.