Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Greyte toys

I got this great toy in the mail the other day from some really nice people. I love it, but before I tell you about the toy I think I need to tell you a little bit about who they are and all they great things they do.

You see there is a group of dogs called Greyhounds and some people like to watch them run because boy are they fast. They belong to a group called sight hounds.

The mission of the fine people in this group is to  find each and every Greyhound that comes through our doors a forever home that is the right fit for both the dog and the adoptive family.

I love what they are doing for wonderful dogs in need of a home.

In fact they even say that they take no position on racing. This forum is for photos, videos, funny stories, and remembrances of greys who have passed. Please respect our neutral position, and post only positive stories about this beloved breed.

And let me tell you I met a few Greyhounds last year and they happen to be some very sweet dogs. I wouldn't mind sharing my humans with one or two.




To learn more about helping the rescue raise money, to help raise awareness or even better to give a wonderful dog the home it deserves please visit them at:

https://www.facebook.com/midwestgreyhoundadoption/info?ref=br_tf

or
http://www.midwestgreyhound.org/#

Now on to the fun part. MY NEW TOY.

It's made if this really soft but strong stuff called fleece and it has a BALL on it. I just love takeing it and toss, toss, tossing it around the room. I think it's funny to hold one end in my mouth walk behind the humans and wack them with the ball. They jump like a bunny but they told me that it didn't hurt..

I love this toy and just chewing away. It's so much fun because it makes my mama laugh and we get to play together. That's the best part of all.

The nice people at Greycare have so many types of toys and other pawducts to choose from you just can't go wrong.

The prices are fair too. Use your furtastic puppy eye power and get them to order you lots and lots. Trust me you're gonna need them because you won't wanna stop playing.

The people at Greycare make doggy beds and crate mats and so so much more.

Please check them out and tell them we sent you.

What could be better you getting some new things and a homeless dog getting things they need. Nothing could be better.










Don't I look bad here??  I'm really not. 



https://www.etsy.com/shop/greycare?ref=l2-shopheader-name



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.