Wednesday, February 5, 2014

For Service Dogs Only!!!

Hi my friends.


      This post is for all you hard working service dogs out there. Do you need a new vest that the quality is much much better than anything else out on the market today? Do you need something that can last a long time? Do you need something that won't cost a whole lot of kibbles?



I have the vest for you. I got two from Petjoy/Wiredog last April and they still look brand new.

They are super cute and even have my name on the back. I have saddle bags too. They help hold all the gear that my mama could need when she is out for the day.





Now I'm sure you know our vests take a lot of damage and tend to wear out fast.. Not this vest and if it does then WOW they will fix it for you. If they can't fix it they'll replace it.

Now that's what I call great service.











My mama talked to a nice man named Mr. Josh and he told us all about the guarantee.

Mr. Josh said.

" Our guarantee is real simple.

Our workmanship is guaranteed for life. If something we made comes apart, we will fix it.  If we can't fix it, we'll replace it. The only stipulations is that it is only for our Wiredog brand equipment (not things made by other companies) and that if it is something caused by a dog chewing on it, etc., that would not be covered."

As you can tell this means that you will never have to buy another vest again. 



Check them out and tell them that we sent you. 


I think you need to get two vests from them one for cool weather and one for when it's hot.
That's what I told my mama to do.  They have so many colors to choose from, so I know you will find something that will look great on you.





WOOF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.