Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pawsome Patch

Hi my fellow service dogs.


I got this pawsome patch to tell you about, you see my friends Karma and Zeus have a really cool mama.
She can make their patches.







Aren't they great looking dogs?

See they have some great looking patches that are ecofriendly. That means they are good for the environment. Now the patches are a little thin but they are super high quality and easy to sew on.
My mama had no problems getting it on.

Wanna know something cool. The patches are made from shopping bags. That's great because it's good for our planet.

Don't the patches look amazing?  (EpiPen Inside patch is the one she made)








 




The prices are very fair especially for the quality.

Check them out.

 https://www.facebook.com/KarmaSDpatches


WOOF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.