Friday, January 24, 2014

Dressed to the K-9's

I look amazing now that I got this dress from a really nice person. My mama said that while it costs a lot of treats that it's really worth it. The dress is nice and thick and it helps me look even better than I do when I'm nakie.








I just love it because it is breast cancer awareness and my mama knows lots of people who have or have had that bad bad thing. 



There's lots more to choose from on this shop and I just know you'll find something you'll like 

Penny tell your mama that you'll cry if she won't buy you something here. Tell her not only is it a pretty dress it's a harness too. They even custom make it to fit you. 





 

It has lots of velcro ,what ever that is, at the tummy and some at the neck. There's a clip at the neck too. 

Don't worry boys there's stuff for you too.


This nice person even makes custom leashes and mine is perfect for me. It will remind people that they can't pet me because I'm a service dog. 
It's nice and light but very strong. 


They really need to keep up the good work. I like looking so pretty.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SnRPetApparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.