Monday, February 24, 2014

Peter Cotton Tail Collar

I got the perfect collar for when it's time for that Easter bunny to hop into my house to fill my basket.

What do you think I'll get??

Maybe he's gonna bring me some more goodies from ShihPooLover? I just love the pawtastic things they make. It makes my tail wag to my shoulders.

They used some new webbing in the collar and it's a little stiffer than the other ones but still super soft and strong.


I don't think there could be a collar cuter than this one. It's got bunnies and chicks on it but not my chicks cause mine are way too big..


See here's my chicks.

They're too big to go on this cute collar.


They do such great work and make me even more beautiful than I already am. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShihPooLover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.