Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pawsitive Paracord

Hi tailwaggers.

Do you like paracord? Do you like lookin cool? Do you like keeping your human safe so they can't get lost? Do you like helping other dogs in need?

Why of course you do. I have this pawsome shop to tell you about called Ricks Cord Works.

They have so much to choose from for us doggies and even for our humans too. Now everyone can look their best, be safe, and help animals.

I got a pair of handle extenders, a leash, and a collar. My mama got a lanyard, whatever that is.

I love this collar because it has two rings on it. One for tags and one for your leash. This makes it faster when you have to get outside to go potty because the tags make one ring stay down on the bottom and the other for the leash sits on top of your neck.  I think it's really cool.


The leash is super cool because it's made with two different braids and that's something I've never ever seen before but I love it because it's special like I am.


Boy is this thing strong. I hope we never get lost somewhere and have to use my stuff to survive. Did  you know that paracord can be used for that. It can even be used to make shoe strings and all types of other stuff.  I just love that because it's two things in one.




The extenders are perfect on my vest for hooking my handle to so my mama can stay close to me. Plus they look really cool too.


Silly mama that's an extender not a hat. BOL You're funny. Now go hook them to my vest and take me on a nice long walk.


Now onto the gear for my mama. She got a lanyard and said this is for putting my handler ID on. She hasn't put it on yet but I know it will look great and paracord won't hurt her neck like some other stuff will. Plus if she needs to she can use this to help us survive.  She looks pretty good in it but I think I look a whole lot better.




See this is pawsomly pawsitive because it looks great and it helps some doggies in need. 


Here is an example of some of the braids.

Tire Tread. 


Cobra stitch.



These things are guuurate. I can't wait to show them off the the whole world.. Or at least all the people we see when we go to Myrtle Beach. 



Here is the story of one of the dogs helped .


  This beauty is BELLA.

Poor Bella was born without eyes so she can't see the people that love her now but she sure can feel all the love they have for her. She felt all alone in the world, but with the help of nice people like Mr. Ric she found a word full of love.



Please check them out and buy something. It's a win win because you get something cool and a dog in need gets help.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/RicCordWorks?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav






No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.