Friday, February 28, 2014

Staying safe and looking cool with tags.

Hi everyone,

My mama got this really cool thing in the mail yesterday. Medical Id tags. I like them because they tell everyone my mamas information if she get's hurt and I can't help her.


Now the people who made these tags have great ones for people, things,and us animals. I love how deeply engraved they are. What a great way to be safe, and look good at the same time.

The tags come in many colors and sizes. They even have ones that can fit on your humans shoe. BOL isn't that so cool?

I can rest easy knowing my mama has something to help keep her extra safe. If she can't talk the Dr. will see the tag on her shoe and know to look on her neck for all the information.


You and your humans can even have matching tags.













http://www.idtags.biz/public/DiabeticMedical.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.