Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Custom Shirt for my mama

Hi everyone. My mama hates that people stare when we go into shops so she got this pawtastic custom shirt made from the nice people at AlliedShirts.  They have short sleeve , long sleeve, and even hoodies. I wish I could give them my treats so they will give her a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie too because she smiled so big when her shirt came in the mail.


This site is so easy to use and I just know you'll find a shirt in your budget that you will just love. My mama got a basic shirt and picked what she wanted it to say and before you know it that man in the big brown truck was knockin at my door with it for her.


They come really fast and don't cost a whole lot of money so your human will still be able to get you treats.

I have seen a lot of humans with shirts on that say RELAX or KEEP CALM, well my mama has a one of a kind one now. It's black, pink, and white and says RELAX SHE'S ONLY A SERVICE DOG NOT A MAGICAL UNICORN.

I wish I was a unicorn because they are just so cool.


Her shirt is really pretty and she said it's all comfy too. I'm glad because it made her happy to get one.



I just love this shirt because it's cool and mama said even a baby could use the site to set it up because it is very very simple to do. Maybe everyone will get one?


I will have a picture taken of us in a few days when we go out so you can see me and my mama. Me in my uniform and her in her shirt but I'm gonna cover her face up when I put the picture on here because I don't want people knowing what she looks like. 

One basic shirt with writing on the front and shipping by the big brown trucks is only around $25 thats a really great price. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.