Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ya can't pinch me

Hi my shamrockin palls.

You know that one day of the year when the humans all wear green?? I think it's silly but I have a collar that will keep you from getting pinched.. OWCH those things hurt.

It's a shamrockin green and makes me BOL. I really think you'll like it too.


This collar is super soft but super strong and that makes me and Mama happy.





See this collar is almost as pretty as I am.


Wanna see it being made?? I think it's PAWSOME.














See it looks just super pawsome.



Check them out.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShihPooLover

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I may have to look into this collar. We don't do green but I'll check them out. Maybe they have something in Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Thanks for sharing it, I'm headed to their Etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Looks so good! I am glad you guys like it! Cannot wait for the other reviews and to get you your matching leash!

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.