Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Easter Eggers

Hi everyone that hopping bunny will be here before you know it.

These cookies are sure to be a favorite if you tell that bunny to bring them.

It's a nice crunchy cookie dipped in CHOCOLATE. Mama calls is carob but I know better. Silly mama that's chocolate.

The following photo was taken from their store. I wouldn't let mama get a good picture of my cookies.
I love the peanut butter and chocolate flavor and just know you will to.

Crunchy and yummy. They taste so good you'll want to eat them all at once. 

I love that they are made in the USA that makes my tail really wag.
Check out the cool packaging. The bags stand up on their own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Great Review. we hope your readers will give them a try.
    Thanks again
    Maisie, Rosie & Coco
    MaiRo & Co - Dog Treat Bakery

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.