Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Yumtastic!!

I got this really great package in the mail the other day. It smelled so good I could hardly wait for my mama to open it. "WHY DON'T I HAVE THUMBS??"

Out tumbled two packages that had TREATS in it.



Some great flavors too.. Peanut Butter and Bacon, the other flavor was Spinach.


First I'll tell you about the PB&B those things may sound strange but they taste YUM.  I love how crunchy they are and I used the power of the puppy eyes to guilt my family into giving me lots.

The taste is amazing and I just know you'll love it. Get that tail wagging and tell your humans you want this.


The next great flavor is Juniors Spinach cookies. My mama says that spinach is yuck but I think it's really yum. That green veggie tastes really good plus it's great for you.




I just love them and was happy to put on my vest and work because when I got home I got to eat some of these cookies. 




Check them out at



https://www.etsy.com/listing/181802869/juniors-popeye-cookie?ref=shop_home_active_2





No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.