Sunday, March 2, 2014

I got luck on a leash

You may remember my totally pawsome St. Pats collar?? Well now I have a lucky matching leash.

I love it because; it looks really cool, it's light, it's strong, it matches my collar and it's lucky.


This collar looks really cool. In fact I've never seen one made like this before. The handle is super soft and wrapped in fabric so it won't hurt my mamas hand. The body of the leash is a black strap and like everyone knows black goes with everything. If you want the whole leash wrapped in the fabric it can be done as an upgrade.



This must be some super webbing it weighs almost nothing but is super high quality. I think every leash in the whole world needs to be made like this. The strap is just wide enough to feel safe but small enough not to be too big and look tacky. Us girls have to look good.


This leash is really strong my mama wrapped it around a pole and pulled hard as she could and it held perfectly. I love that light and strong while still looking cool.


I love how the handle on the leash matches my lucky collar because matching is important when you want to look as good as me.

This leash is very lucky because I found my favorite toy I thought I had lost forever when I had it on. I think it may have Leprechaun magic in it.



http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShihPooLover?ref=ss_profile 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.