Sunday, March 2, 2014

I'm stuck on you

Hi everyone.

Do you ever want those people on the road to know HEY I'M IN THE CAR SO WATCH OUT
Do you wanna tell them about how your human buys your treats? I have a great way to do it and if you get a new car it can go with you.

This cool sign came from a pawsome company that makes all types of signs. One's for the yard, big and little ones for your car and so much more.

The quality is great and is much much better than you would expect for the price.

My mama just loves it because it'll let people on the road know "HEY I NEED TO BE CAREFUL THERE'S A WORKING DOGGY IN THERE."

She even got one to put on the doors when we got to sleep at hotels, maybe now people won't knock and wake me up.




The tool used to make the signs is super easy to do, and you have lots of great options.

Shipping by the big brown truck is even included when you buy your sign, and they get to you pretty fast. 


I think you need one for travel and one for fun. I bet you can even come up with tons more to buy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.