Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My lucky day

Hi my friends. I feel so so lucky. I got this leash that is made with lots of knots.

It's paracord and is my mamas favorite color. Green. I love that this leash is so light but so strong. It almost feels like I don't even have one.


See me looking so cute in this leash when my mama had to see her doctor?



Mama waiting is such hard work but I look like a star doing it. 

Come on Dr. Freel.


I know he's out there.....somewhere. 



This leash is so strong and I'm glad it's short so my mama can't run off and get lost... humans tend to do that and it scares us dogs when we can't find them. I think every dog needs choices in light weight leashes and they do some pawsome ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.