Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates collar for me

Hello my friends.



I got this really cool, really light weight collar. It is perfect for wearing to the beach or even on a boat.

I love the movie Pirates of the Caribbean and man it's cool, for watching the movie in.

The collar is light weight and you don't even feel like you have one on. I like that and love that it's still strong.

The best part would have to be how cool it looks though.   I can't wait to get to the beach to wear this one.



As you can see this thing is pretty cool. I can't wait to see how many people at the beach want one.  I'm scared though... it looks so cool my mama may wanna use it as a necklace.

This collar is a little stiff but that's just fine because it feels great on my neck.


It came from my good friends at Shipoolover.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShihPooLover









No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.