Thursday, March 13, 2014

Special Soap for a Special You.

Hello everyone I have a really great soap. It smells great and makes me look oh so pretty.

The bars are cute too.



For all you dogs with a wire coat this shampoo is for you.
Lavender and Eucalyptus smells great and will help you put your best paw forward.  
This is blended with natural botanicals, plant oils and butters to clean your fur and make your feel great.
There's a great look to this soap it's so cute but you will enjoy using it. This soap will rinse away super fast so you can get back to playing.




If you're like me you have a short smooth coat that is easy to manage. This shampoo takes that to a whole new level because it smells great and works even better. I tried this one first so I can give you a first paw account. It smells good enough to lick.

I love the smell of the citrius and mint and my mama said I have never been as shiny as I am now.
This bar is made with natural oils that make you feel good. You'll want to wash away the ruff ruff day.
I love how great the oils make my skin feel. 
The shampoo rinses off really fast and you can get back to cuddling your human sooner. Just dry off first before you jump on their bed they don't like you to be all wet up there. 


This little gem is perfect for cracked paws and dry noses. It smells good too. Don't tell but I licked some off and it tastes pretty great.

It already has my paws feeling better.



For those baby soft puppy coats they have the perfect shampoo for you.


It's  made with Gentle Oatmeal, Sweet Orange and Coconut Milk they even havehn natural botanicals,  plant oils and butters to nurture a new baby coat. You'll get a super rich lather, that will  rinse away super easy. This soap is made in small batches to keep the quality under control. This soap has flea control and it smells pawsome.


Do you have curly hair, that you don't want to tangle up. You would love this shampoo. It smells really nice too.

Tart Tangerine and Aromatic Bay Laurel blended with nice natural oils and butters. They will make you smell great and stay nice and soft.

This shampoo has flea relief and it's easy to rinse the bubbles away.

This is blended to address dryness and frizzies that are so common with curly fur, it conditions and
 de-tangles, while remaining genial.



Cedar & Pink Grapefruit is the perfect choice for long or combination coats. It smells pretty darn good too. 
Sometimes it can be hard to find the right shampoo to take care of this fur type.
This shampoo has olive oil and that is a way to add in extra softness and shine.
Blended to rinse off fast and cut down on those long hours in the tub.
I love how cute this bar is and how great it smells.





You can see there's a bar for every coat type.

These are large bars. 4.75 oz.  That's really big and will last lots of baths.

At Soapy Tails they handcraft amazing dog shampoo bars in tiny batches to be mild and yet provide deep cleaning. They hydrate naturally while gently removing all the dirt from our fur. You won't regret buying this shampoo.


Would you like to try one of these bars, the paw butter and a special gift?
Leave me a comment and tell me why you deserve it and you too can have a special shampoo brewed up in the SoapCauldron.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/165184909/soapy-tails-pet-gift-set?ref=related-14

3 comments:

  1. My dog Krista is a short hair so that type soap would be best. We should win because we live on a farm and she thinks rolling in chicken poop is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog Spaz deserves some of this cool soap because he likes to swim in the lake and he gets all stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contast winner has been notified

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.