Thursday, April 17, 2014

Frost the bulldog



I got these super yummy treats. Shaped like little cups.. I may just have to hide those.

A paw on a stick and some yum cookies with frosting on them.
Boy are these things great.
I'll start with those cups. It's called Bark-o-late Peanut Butter Bites.
They look just like the bites the humans like that's why I gotta hide mine These things are doggy chocolate that's something called Carob. I really like it because I get to eat chocolate.
I love my paws on the stick and get to nom the whole thing. It's candy, its crunchy and it's all mine.
I love my peanut butter and pumpkin cookie too because they taste so wonderful. I love the frosting that makes them oh so cute. These cookies are wagtastic.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.