Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Smelling good and sprayin the fleas away

Hi warm weather loving fur friends.

I have this really great natural flea repellent that smells pawsome.

It's from MissSarahsBotanicals and boy do I love it.  The ingredients are all natural so it's safe enough to use it every single day.  You may want to invest in lots of it too. This stuff really works. 


My mama combed me sprayed me down and we walked in the edge of the woods in our yard.  Well when I came back in I got re combed NO FLEAS. That's so pawsome.

We love how amazing it smells too. Nutty,minty, and citriusy all at the same time.  I think it's an amazing smell and could be used for perfume.

Photo from Etsy.


The oils used in this awesome product are

Neem Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Citronella Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil

Lots and lots of smell good flea fighters.


I love it so much and I hope that you will try it and love it too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.