Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Keep those fleas away from me

Hi everyone,

I found this really great flea repellent. It's all natural and safe for me and my mama.

I'm glad I found something we can both use that works great to keep those bad bugs away.  It smells kinda funny at first from the smell of vinegar but when that goes away you don't smell it at all.

I love that it's all natural and works really well to get those itchy bugs to run away. I think that you will love it too.


Best part is if those bad bugs have already bitten this makes the itching stop. It's wonderful and every family should have it.




 I just know you're gonna love it.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/54947657/insect-bug-bite-flea-deterrent-herbal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.