Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fleas flea from me

Hi everyone I have a great new flea spray to tell you all about. 
It's made with some great natural products and vodka. My mama's mama likes to drink vodka so I better hide my spray. BOL. She's nice though. She won't drink my flea repellent.  It has organic yarrow, organic feverfew, organic geranium essential oil, organic lemongrass essential oil, organic flower essences. I love the way it smells and hope that you will too. 

My mama sprayed it on me before we took a nice long walk and I didn't have any fleas at all when we came home.

This stuff works wonders. I like that it's not too harsh for my skin and keeps away the itchey bugs.

Here's some info from their site to tell you a bit more about all the ingredients. 



Yarrow - tested by the U.S. Army and found as effective as DEET at repelling mosquitoes and ticks. 

Feverfew - repels flies, mosquitoes and mites, and is used to treat insect bites. 

Lemongrass- effective against biting flies and gnats. 

Rose Geranium - repels mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and chiggers. 


Now Chiggers are also known as redbugs and those things really itch. 



https://www.etsy.com/listing/158464291/insect-repel-herbal-spray?ref=shop_home_feat_1




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.