Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Crispy Crunchy Coconutty Yum

Hi my wonderful fur friends,

Have I got some great treats to tell you about. They are light and crispy and taste like coconut. Boy do I love coconut.

They are grain free so that's easier on my tummy and makes my mama happy.

Boy let me tell you how good they are. I had to gobble them up so mama or the cats wouldn't get them. I love these things.


 Homemade 100% Grain Free Coconut Crisp Dog Treats 

You get 20 cookies for $6.00 and I think that's a fair price since they are home made.

That works out to $.30 a treat and that's a very good price. I love how crunchy these are and I just know you will too.

 

Just look at them in the oven bakeing are they ready yet. Are those for me.  I sure hope so. Hey mama order me some more.



Yummy I'm drooling here just looking at them. I can almost smell them now.

A few cookies got broken in the bag but that's ok my mama sprinkled them on my food and that made them extra special tasty kibbles.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/188266620/homemade-100-grain-free-coconut-crisp?ref=shop_home_active_2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.