Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I want my puppystyle treats

Hello paw palls.


I have these great treats to tell you about. Rez Dog Delight they are BACON and cheese. Boy are they yummy.

They are made with organic brown rice flour, water , organic buckwheat flour, low sodium (low salt) bacon, low fat cheese, and organic eggs.

Those are all wonderful things. I love that the treats are a dark brown and are super crunchy. And that they are shaped like piggies.





I also got some yumtastic treats shaped like kitties. But I thought I wasn't sposed to eat the kitties. See we have some that live with us and mama said that good dogs don't eat kitties then she said that I was able to eat this kind.

This kind is also called Rez Dog Delight  and they are BACON and cheese but are a golden color. They are really crunchy and you can just see loads of cheese. These treats have lots of good stuff in them too.

Organic brown rice flour, water, organic oatmeal flour, low sodium (low salt) bacon, low fat cheese, and organic eggs.  See lots of good for you stuff. These treats are better than what you buy in the store.




Last but certainly not least is Peanut Butter and Banna bones. Those things are good I never knew bananas could be so yummy.

These great treats are made with Organic peanut butter, Organic Bananas, Organic Buckwheat flour, Organic Flax meal, and organic eggs and they are lip smackin tail waggin good.

I think that every dog deserved to get treats like this.





As you can see I can't wait to eat this yummy treat.


I think you will love them too.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PuppyStyleDogTreats?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.