Thursday, June 5, 2014

Im fierce

Ok so maybe I'm not fierce but this collar and short safety leash sure are.
You see this leash is so cool it has lots of jobs and I love that about it.

Job # 1 SEATBELT. It's very easy to use you clip it to your harness and then put your car seat belt through the loop and you're safe and that makes your pawrents happy.

Job # 2 Traffic handle. Some times walking can be scary when there's lots of cars near by. I love this because it keeps your right by your persons side.

Job # 3 We call it a service dog handle. See when you're a working dog like me you have to stay close to your person when you go in stores. This is a great way to do it. See you clip it to your vest or collar and then BAM you're right there at their side. What could be better.




http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShihPooLover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.