Monday, May 26, 2014

Groom Vroom Furrfume

Hello everyone I got this super cool furrfume but I haven't been able to tell you about it because my leg has been sore a few days and my mamas camera didn't wanna work right either.

Let me tell you bout my furrfume. It smells amazing. I got two different smells.

The first one is Minty fresh smelling and I love it. Peppermint and Eucalyptus they smell so nice and fresh. This is a quick way to smell good on the go. But don't use it on kitties.


I also got a nice crisp citrus scent one too. I love it because it smells nice and clean. This one makes you smell so good and I love smelling good. It's nice and bright.  I love this because I can smell nice with out a bath.






1 comment:

  1. I think I'll go buy some of this. great review!

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.