Monday, June 30, 2014

When training you need to dress for success

Hello everyone,

Now I'm sure you know that I am very well trained but I love learning new things. Like this fun thing called "Paws:" that's where I put my front paws on the table by the door to get my leash clipped on for going outside.

I got this really cool thing in the mail for my mama called a training survival kit. It had a green clicker ,a flash light, and a little treat holder on a green string around my mamas neck. It came with a cool green apron that had a super special hidden pocket on it. Now my mama loves the color green but I never told the nice person who made the kit that. How did they know ....are they a psychic??


As you can see when she put's this on I know she means business.  It's time to get to work when this gets put on. I love it so much and love learning new things from my mama.


Now let me tell you about the special things hanging around her neck. First there's the clicker. When you do what you are told you get to hear a CLICK. This means that you did a good job. The flash light is to help when you have to go potty at night so you can see where you're going. That treat holder was super cool. It holds a few tiny treats or peices of kibbles. In fact we we opened it there where two super yums inside. Wasn't that nice..


I really think that this is a great thing to have when learning something new. I love that it has two front pockets to hold goodies and a super secret hidden pocket for the jackpot yums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.