Monday, June 30, 2014

Fresh Baked Cookies UPDATE

Hi everyone my mama got me some super special cookies in the mail. They came in a box and where powder. I thought that was super silly till she told me she had to mix them up and bake them for me.

I loved that idea so I told her to get to work. The flavor I picked out was carrot and boy was it yummy.



This is super easy to do. All you need to do is get the mix a 1/2 cup of water  and one big egg.


You pour it into a medium sized bowl 

Crack in the egg


Pour in your water


and mix mix mix until a dough forms

ALL MOST THERE.

With a little more mixing a nice dough formed and we put it on the counter that had a little bit of flour sprinkled on it.


Then we took this roller thing that my mamma called the rolling pin and mushed the dough till it was flat and kinda thin.


After we took did that we got to use something called a cookie cutter and made shapes.
I picked out flowers, little funny shapes, and circles, and we got to cutting. Then out them on paper that was on some pans.







YAY TIME TO GO IN THE OVEN TO COOK.We baked them for 20 min and they where nice and crunchy.




After they baked we had to put them on some racks to cool down so they wouldn't burn my mouth.





OH BOY ARE THEY READY YET??


While my mama was waiting on them to cool down enough for me to taste them my Papa had to be all mean and steal one from me. BAD PAPA THOSE ARE MINE. He said they are yummy and taste like a cracker.




I really enjoyed these cookies and they made a whole pound. Lots of yums for this girl.

They are all natural so you can even share them with your humans. 



UPDATE

Today my mama decided to make some more of my yummy cookies but she didn't get but one picture this time.

I told her I wanted the chicken ones and boy are they good. The chicken came in a little packet outside the mix and reminded me of sprinkles.... I wanted to eat them all on my own but I couldn't because if I had then I wouldn't have had the chickey yum crunch. I said I'll be a good girl and wait. Boy was it worth it. I think I may be the luckiest girl in the world.
















One lucky winner will get a flavor mix of their choice. All you have to do is tell me why you want to win and pick a number from 1-20 the winner will be chosen on Aug 1st. Good Luck


They have other flavors and I know you will find something to make your tail wag. I will be testing some more soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love baking cookies for my dogs when I have a good day. I would love to be able to get some for them. But since I like to taste them too the treats have to be meat free. I can't have meat.

    I think Carrot or S. Potato would be great flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Riah you win.

    Please email me your address

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.