Friday, June 26, 2015

Parapoop bag holder

Hello all my fantastic fur friends.

I have this epically cool poop bag holder to tell you about. It's woven like a little basket baggy and made from paracord so it's super strong and makes you look really cool too.

The super talented person who made it has so many colors to choose from that it made my head spin trying to pick them out. I decided to go with Day glow  for the bag and a glow in the dark option for the draw string.

I love it too because it matches my totally pawsome service dog vest that my mama got as a present from a friend.

This vest shows town pride and so does the green and yellow of the day glow paracord.

How COOL is that. I bet seeing how pawsome this is will just make you drool.


They do really great work and they are easy to use.

Open the bag up poke a roll off poo bags in it pull one through a  little hole in the paracord bag pull the drawstring closed and off you go ready for adventure.

It makes your human picking up your poops less gross. Because at least they have a cool bag holder.


The bags hold 25 ft of paracord that in the event of an emergency can be unwoven to use and they may very well save your life.



The following photos taken from their site to show all the colors they have to offer.







They have some really great prices too standard cord $8
Reflective cord $11
and glow cord $18

 Im sure if you want to be like me and just get the pullstrap done in glow or reflective that they can work a special price for you.






https://www.etsy.com/listing/186232149/paracord-pet-cleanup-baggie-holder?ref=shop_home_active_10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.