Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Write on my car

Hi everyone I have a super nice decal to bark about.


I really like this because the color really POPS off of the back glass. It's green, that makes my mama happy, so it makes my tail just wag wag wag. Mama says I need to be careful waggin that hard or I may just take flight. BOL Isn't she super silly. Dogs can't fly.. well unless they're UNDERDOG.


Back to the topic at paw. This decal came very fast and looks great such a bright vibrant color.

The nice lady at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CourtiesCreations is supe easy to work with. Custom work??

Not a problem with her. Tell her what you want and it will be out lickey-split.

We have had a few windy storms since it went on. Boy those things were loud too with lots of hard pelting rain and loud boom boom thunder.

I have heard about some decals that fall off. I think that might happen because they get scared of storms. But not this super stuck on goodness. It's super brave.

Just like us service dogs.


Not a service dog??? No problem she can make one that will make any dog...or even cats tail wag.


I think I may have to share some of my extra special super yummy treats with her because her work is so good and prices so fair.


I love the wording on mine because it lets the whole world know the truth.

SERVICE DOGS ARE PAWSOME






https://www.etsy.com/shop/CourtiesCreations



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.