Sunday, September 6, 2015

New Baby Gift Set

In December or January I will be getting a new baby in my family. I am very excited and my tail won't stop wagging because I just LOVE babies. They are so cute and tiny and they usually smell good too. It's fun to kiss those little toes because they tend to giggle.

I told my mama to talk to the nice lady at this shop I dug up and boy is she friendly. She talked to my mama and put together a nice cute gift lickty split.

The gift came in a super cute jar. In it was lots of goodies that the baby will need.

Shampoo, and body wash so they can stay nice and clean.
Two wash cloths so they can have a nice bath.
A Fishy bath mitt so bath time will turn to laugh time.
Powder made with corn starch to help keep their hiney dry.
Lotion so they smell good and keep soft skin.
A sample of diaper rash cream in case their hiney hurts.
A bib to keep their clothes nice and clean when they eat.

All of this is packed into a very cool mason jar that's decorated all pretty. The lid is even a chalk board.


I really love this because it's a good value and makes such a wonderful gift that every part can be used.

I can't wait to give it to the baby. I wish she made gift sets for doggies too.













https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinesNTwines?section_id=17348080&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.