Sunday, September 6, 2015

For baby puppies

Hello friends,

I need to tell you something. Come close cause it's a secret. We got two baby puppies. A boy and a girl. BOY are they wild, and love to chew chew everything.

I got the perfect thing in the mail to share with them. A PUPPY BASKET.

It came with great things. A whole lot of chewy toys.A cool bowl. pee pads, and even a book all about puppies.

It's been a while since I was a puppy so my mama forgot a lot about puppy care so this super cool shrink wrapped basket was so amazing because it is making puppy time so fun.. They are getting house trained easy with this book helping us.


I love this stuff because it really is helping the puppies love their new home.

The chew toys are so cool one even looks like a nut and bolt. One looks like a little ball that you can put peanut butter on and then stuff a chew stick in. One looks like a little ring, and the last one like a little bone. WHAT FUN.

The bowl helps with feeding two greedy puppies at the same time.

Those pads are good to put down at night just in case

I really love how well packed it is and wish that I had enough treats to buy my mama a special basket like the Hello Kitty one.

This basket was packed very well to protect it and then shrink wrapped. Then put in a box with LOTS of papers so it would be safe.  I LOVE IT.








https://www.etsy.com/listing/237450175/new-puppy-gift-basket?ref=shop_home_active_11

1 comment:

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.