Sunday, February 14, 2016

Yucky Spray

Hello everyone I am blogging for my friend Lennon since he's too little to really do much.

He's a little puppy born the day after Thanksgiving so he thinks its a good thing to chew up stuff. My leash. My mamas laptop/tablet charger. Her mamas shoes, the carpet, mamas toes.


We found this nifty spray and lets just say that it is NASTY.

This yucky spray helps him remember not to bite things that might hurt him or might make mama get hurt.


It has water, isopropanol, and bitter citrus. HE HATES IT. this stuff is so bad it makes him slobber and not in a good way.

We sprayed some of it on my leash and Lennon went to bite it. He spit it out and refused to even look at it again.

I really think this stuff works a little too good. Maybe they should spray it on things when children come over and try to explore with their mouths.

YUCK.

My mama really likes it because it will help her to keep things unchewed.



(photo taken from Etsy)


https://www.etsy.com/listing/265061642/bitter-spray-4-oz



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.