Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Fur the kitties

Hi every one this is Squeakers. I have to tell you about this purrtastic stuff.

Kitty Nip.. sometimes my mama likes to call it Kitty Pot because it gives me a good buzz.

Well the stuff from From The Field, is the bestest kitty nip ever.

It has something called Silver Vine in it.. I didn't know what that is so I asked my mama to look it up.

Actinidia polygama1SHSU.jpg   Silver Vine is also known as Cat Powder, It's from the mountains of China and Japan. This plant is even stronger than kitty nip.


I know that's true because while I love my kitty nip this stuff made me rip open the bag. It smells really really good too.


The nice people even gave me a cool toy. It's a little crunchy bag that has Kitty Nip and Silver Vine in it as well as buckwheat hulls.

This stuff is amazing.. I'm 10 and it makes me feel like a kitten again.

I lay on my cat tree and chew it and tross it. Then kick it. Then I throw it in the floor and cry begging her to pick it up so I can do it all over again. I refuse to share my cool toy with Oreo or Peggy Sue. If they get close I'll bop them on the head.




The toy is very strong and even stands up to me kicking it.


I really hope to one day try the spray.


I give from the field 10,000 purrs.



https://www.fromthefieldpet.com