Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Guuuuurreat doggy tag

Hi everyone Brownie here. I have to tell you about these great tags, that make my tail wag. You see I was a stray. I didn't have anything of my very own. Now I have a house, and a family, and a bowl, and kibble, and love, and a collar, and blankets, and even my very own tag that I don't have to share with anyone.


Let me tell you. It feels great having a family and I don't want to loose them. Thats why it's important to have a tag.


You may say, I know how to stay, and know where I live I don't need a tag. But you do. Wearing identification,is such a simple and cost effective way to keep our people. you see they sometimes are right there behind you and you turn around and they are lost. If you have on a tag someone can help you call your person so they won't be lost anymore.

A tag can tell people your name and where you live. They can tell them your pawrents name and their phone number. They can even tell if you have a microchip. Thats really really cool.


This tag is so nice because it's light. Has just the right amount of info, and comes with a pawsome charm.  If your love your people like I love mine do the right thing and get a tag so you can find them again.