Sunday, January 7, 2018

Paws off my bandana.

Hi everyone Lennon here. I want to tell you about this pawsome bandana I got. It's red and matches my gear so nicely. Really stands out on my black fur.

I had some service dog related stuff printed on the bandana.  It says Service Dog Do Not Pet Do Not Distract.


(This is Daisy-Maes bandana)


You see petting, or distracting a service dog can cause lots of problems.

The printing on the bandana is nice and bold and easy to see. The person who made it for my mama is very nice and willing to work with you to make the perfect bandanna for your needs.

Very affordable too.



I wish I had the money to get her a green doggy journal rosemary bath salt and rosemary sugar scrub a water bottle if they had green.. maybe to have it printed with Dogs are people too, the of course I talk to my dog shirt , the dogs because people suck shirt (both with the normal length t sleeves) and I wonder if they could make my mama a shirt that says

YES THEY ARE SERVICE DOGS
NO THEY DON'T BITE
NO YOU CAN'T PET THEM
THE WAY YOU'RE ACTING
IT'S LIKE YOU NEVER SAW
A DOG BEFORE

I would so pay them in kisses tail wags and treats.  While I love it all I mostly want to get my mama the custom shirt.


I love it so much that Daisy-Mae wanted her one too. These are so cool and very loved.

Mama talked to the nice person who made this and she is willing to make mama a cool cool shirt.
If you want to help it will cost me about $15.

Please if you want to help you can send it to paypal  bragginbarksblog@gmail.com  (Send it friends and family so they wont take out fees)


https://www.etsy.com/shop/PawcassoBoutique/items