Friday, January 5, 2018

Purrfect tags

Hello everyone this is Oreo the cookie cat. I was given a nice pretty collar by my boy. Squeakers and Peggy Sue got theirs from Santa Paws.  I thought the collar was pretty. I was so excited though when I got some mail.

These tags are oh so pretty.

I love the design its just purrrffect.

The tags are all a tiny bit different. They have a cute kitty face on them and paw prints.. they also have our names. The back has INDOOR CAT and my mamas phone number.

You may say "But Oreo you're an indoor cat you don't need a collar or a tag." That's where you're wrong. Sometimes an indoor kitty like myself likes to try to explore. We get out and get scared. Then get lost. We need a way so a nice person can help us get home.  That way we get to be with the people we love and who love us.

Mamas camera is being bad again so photos will be uploaded soon.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArkArtTags