Monday, March 12, 2018

Cute Cat Carrier Tag

Hi everyone.

This is Oreo,

I can honestly tell you that I hope we never get a big wind again .My people said it was something called a hurricane. We got one a few years ago and it was real scary. Squeakers and I had to go into our carriers and into the car so we could get someplace safe. See we live where there's lots of trees and they thought one might squash us.  We didn't have our nice pretty tags then  or even the last time we went to the vet. I was worried at the vet another kitty might try to get my carrier when I got fixed... I WASN'T EVEN BROKEN!!  My girl talked to a nice person and got some help being able to get us some super cool tags made. They're really luggage tags but they make purr-riffic carrier tags too.






They are 100% custom. Our's has our colors on them Blue for Squeakers, Pink for Peggy-Sue, and Purple for me.

They all have our name and photo on the front. The back has our girls name and contact info on them. That way in an emergency our people can be found if they get lost, and if we get hurt and have to go to the vet for a long time they won't give our nice carriers away to any other kitties.


This would be great for a dog carrier too.



Who knew that a luggage tag could be so cool?!?!?!


The nice people who made ours will send your person notes on the computer to be sure tag is purrrrfect.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/ohsuzyqdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.