Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Walking like a Hippy

Hey tail waggers. Lennon here.

I got the most pawtastic leash and collar set..I even got a COOOOOL tag too.

These are to match a pawsome vest and tie that my mama's friend is making for me.

This is so I can be a good boy and visit the nice people at a rest home.

Mama picked out this print..



Image result for tie dye bones and paws



See this is a great print for me, the reason for that, is because I am a total hippy.

I was named after the great John Lennon.

Image result for John Lennon


As you can see this print really suits me because of my name.


Mama said she also likes it because it is very bright and really stand out on my black fur.


The leash has a great feel in my mamas hand and it is VERY well made. Nice and sturdy but not ruff.

The clip is super simple to depress so you can clip it to the collar and it seems very strong.


The collar is the perfect thickness and a very strong buckle.

This is going to be amazing to use when I am trying to brighten the day of people.

It will help be volunteer with my mama.


 https://petshophaus.com



Next in this review set I will be talking about my totally cool tag.

It's from the nice people at Dog tag art

this tag is an exact match of my collar and leash. I love it because has my name and mamas phone number on it.

This tag also has a great glowing silencer on it. Thats great because it adds a bit of safety to the tag and helps keep it from clanking around making an annoying sound.


Dog tag art is cool. they have a design for every mood or your person can even make their own custom one with your picture on it or anything you want.

That's cool. They even stand behind their product because they will replace a lost tag free of charge. That shows they stand behind their products.

www.dogtagart.com 



Check in tomorrow for an update with the photos and in a few days for the full set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.