Monday, September 16, 2013

Doggie Basket update and contest


Hello furry friends! I have another great doggie basket to tell you all about.














This time it came with some really good treats from the AKC. I call them chicken balls and I looooooove them. They are tasty and crunchy.

 

 

 

It also came with some fun bubbles that fly into the air and when they land they don't pop. This makes the fun last so much longer. They are called incredibubbles and they taste like peaches. So this is a toy and a treat all in one. I think they are amazing

 

 

 

I got a nice bungee toy from the AKC and it is so much fun. I shake it and it hits me but won't hurt. I like this toy because it's so much fun. I killed it though by chewing off it's eyes; that doesn't mean I don't love it.  

 

 
 

Last but not least I got a new pretty girl bandanna and I really like it; in fact, I haven't taken it off but once since I got it.

 

 

I think the doggie basket is amazingly fun.

 

 

 

As you can tell, this is a great idea to get spoiled with. I really think you should tell your human to buy it. It's not that expensive and you get to have so much fun. Besides, who doesn't like getting mail.

 

With this you get new goodies every single month. They are even handpicked just for you. That makes this extra special.

 

 

The best part is if you buy a basket you get to help a doggy in need.

 
Hi my friends I have great news. One lucky reader will get a free Doggie Basket as a Christmas present from The Doggie Basket. Please include a comment that says your name (Dog names only) weight, if you are a boy or a girl, your favorite color, and if you have any allergies please include them so that we can make sure you can eat your special yummie. 
The contest runs from now until Nov. 4th.
Good Luck.

 

 


 


 

WOOF.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.