Monday, September 23, 2013

Dogs have hairnets too..

Hello,

It's time to get rid of that summer look for our fall hairdo's. I have a great way to keep your house and car clean and to look cool too.

It's called the Doggie Hairnet. It's super light weight and looks pawsome.


 
There's lots of cool looks to pick from and I just know you'll find one that makes your tail wag. I have to tell you it's sooo comfy I didn't wanna take it off. It took my mama 3 days to talk me into it and boy it caught a lot of hair.

 
As you can see the Doggie hairnet really does it's job.
 
Don't fear smaller friends like Zee, Marley and their new baby sister Penny they have some that might just fit you too. They even have big dog size.
 
I really think you should check them out because it will help keep your house clean and that leaves more time for the humans to take us for walks.
 
 
Price is $14.95 plus shipping
 
It's well worth it as it stops that fur from flyin.
 
 
 

                                                              http://doggyhairnets.com/

 
 
 
WOOF.
.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.