Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pawaday Stocking

Hello everyone I got a great stocking to tell you all about. It's even shaped like a bone. It's got my name on it and every thing. The person that made it is so nice, and smart, and creative and they know just what dogs need. It's sparkley and has green sequins on it. There's even a nice big plad bow. My name is even on it that way Santa Paws will know for sure that this stocking belongs to me and me alone. I can't want to see what he fills it up with.

 

My mama filled it with some of my things I already have just so she could get a nice picture to put on here. She made me think that Christmas had come early.

 

 

I love my stocking and the pawadays.

 

 

 
Use the code....

BRAGGINBARKS FOR 10% OFF

 


 

WOOF.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.