Friday, November 29, 2013

Tigers collar. GURRRRR

Hi fashon foward friends.

I've got this pawsome Clemson Tigers collar to tell you about and boy do I love it.
It's so cool and matches my tigers bandana. Boy do I like it. It fits me perfect and looks great on me. Now if you don't like the tigers and I don't understand why you don't you can get pretty much any team even those lame Carolina Gamecocks.




They have lots of other collars too and even leashes. Anything a fashion conscious k-9 could want.
Holiday, Sports (collage and NFL), Super Hero, NBA, or just fun.

If you want a collage team then you can pick from the following. They may not have your team but if you ask I bet they can find it.

 Alabama Crimson Tide , Arizona Wildcats, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, Boise State Broncos, Boston College Eagles, Brigham Young Cougars, California Golden Bears, Cincinnati Bearcats, Clemson Tigers, Duke Blue Devils, East Carolina Pirates, Florida Gators, Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Bulldogs, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Idaho Vandals, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Iowa State Cyclones, Virginia Cavaliers, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Kentucky Wilcats, Louisville Cardinals, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Marshall University, Memphis Tigers, Miami Hurricanes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Missouri Tigers, Montana Grizzlies, Nebraska Cornhuskers, North Carolina Tarheels, NC State Wolfpack, Northwestern Wildcats, Oklahoma Sooners, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Ole Miss Rebels, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Pittsburgh Panthers, Purdue Boilmakers, South Carolina Gamecocks, Southern Illinois Salukis, Virginia Tech Hokies, Tennessee Volunteers, Texas Longhorns, Texas A&M Aggies, Texas Tech Red Raiders, USC Trojans, UCONN Huskies, Utah Utes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, West Virginia Mountaineers, and Wisconsin Badgers


You want a matching leash no problem they can do it.



Now this collar is high quality and is awesome too.  I hope Santa Paws thinks I was a good enough girl to get a leash to match. In fact I want so much stuff in that shop. Santa may I please have them.

I want a Clemson Tigers leash, a Peanuts St. Pats day collar and leash set, Christmas Leash (Rudolph, Santa or a snowman), new Halloween pumpkins leash, sweethearts collar and leash set.

As you can see there's so much that I want. Santa please share them with me. I need 1 inch wide 14 inch long collars 1 inch wide 3 ft long leashes.

My mama asked the nice person who made this collar about her dog and why she started making collars and leashes. This is what she told us.

I adopted Lucy when she was eight months old, and instantly fell in love with her loving and playful personality. When I say that she is the inspiration behind my collar business, she truly is. I tried to find her collars that were unique, but I wasn't very successful. After months of searching, I decided to try to make a collar for her. I sewed a few fun patterns that she started to wear regularly, and every time I would take her to the park people would stop and ask me where I bought her collars. After telling them I made her collars and leashes, people began asking if they could pay me to make their dog's collars. Within a few months I decided to sell them as a hobby, and now three years later, my hobby has turned into a business. I love to make custom orders and the most rewarding thing is seeing how happy people are when they dress up their dog's with my products.


This is my new friend Lucy. Isn't she pretty. Like a movie star.

 

The collars in this store are something to get your tail wagging over.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LucyLous22?ref=pr_shop_more  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.