Saturday, November 30, 2013

Flea free cedar

Hi smell good furry friends.

I got a special soap in the mail that smells pawsome. It makes me  feel sooo good. They say it kills fleas and boy does it ever. I love that.

This special soap gets all sudsy so easy. The soap is safe to share with your human.

I love that it has natural stuff in it and isn't harsh so I won't be all itchy. It's a great soap for great pups made by a great person.



The lady behind the soap is so nice and helpful and even sent my mama some goodies. Isn't that nice.

She got some super good lip butter that my mama said feels amazing.

The lip butter helps when humans lips get all dry and cracked.





She even sent mama some soap that smells good and she said it makes her skin feel like a baby. Soo soft. I'm glad she likes it I feel good when my mama smiles. I get extra yums when she's happy too. She love that it's all natural and it won't make her all itchy like a lot of store bought stuff will.




She sent mama some stuff to put a little color on her lips. Mama called it gloss.
Now I don't really know what that is but it made mama look even more pretty.







At first she thought the color was a little bit too dark but when she put it on she said it was perfect. That was so nice because mama didn't know she was getting the lip balm and the lip gloss presents. The lady at this shop is so nice. I wish I could give her a big doggie kiss.


I even got this magic stick that had something in it called booboo butter than made a little owchie on my leg feel so much better and it helped it get well.

They don't have it listed yet but I think that it would be the perfect thing to have in every dog first aid kit.







Super cool products that I just love.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/ELEGANCEandELIXIRS


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.