Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I got cleaned by a little bone

Hi friends.

I got a really great shampoo to tell you bout. It's a small bar so that means if you and your human have to fly anywhere that the shampoo can go too. It can even fit in their bag they take in the plane with them.

This shampoo has a great suds and helps kill fleas and keep them away naturally. It's even got special stuff in it to make your fur happy and shiny soft.

I just love it. I really think you will too. I mean what can be better than useing natueal stuff?

The bar has essential oils of lavender, peppermint, tea tree and lemon these really put those fleas on the run.

I love the fact it has wheat protein and pro-vitamin B since this keeps your fur nice and healthy.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/70804618/shampoo-bar-dog-bone-shape-airline?ref=listing-shop-header-0

WOOF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.