Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Cookies and Bones

Hi everyone,

A nice lady sent me some yummy peanut budda cookies and I just love them. First of all they are just too cute. And taste even better than they look.







See what did I tell you?? Super cute and they even taste better than they look. They even came in a nice cute cookie jar. I love them so much and they say crunch crunch crunch.
 
The little bones you see are 4 other flavors and I love them all.
 
First there's the Woofin good Apple Cranberry Oatmeal cookies and they taste so good my tail wags. I love cranberries.
Then there's Carrot, Date, and Oatmeal cookies. I like this. They taste like that carrot cake stuff the humans eat smells. I wish they would share, but they can't have these cookies.
 
 
I even got some Bedda Apple Cheddar cookies and I think they have a nice cheese taste. Crunch.
 
The last one is Apple Pie and I was so shocked when the boy tasted them. BOL those are mine and he thought he could have them. But I'm nice so I'll share.
 
 

I think you should buy from https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePawtasticBarkery because the treats are super good.

WOOF 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.