Friday, January 3, 2014

Warm and tosty

Hi friends.

I got this pawsome super cute sweater in the mail the other day.

It's so cute and matches the pink on my vest. I love it because it's been cold lately and this keeps me warm and happy.

I can't stop wagging because I look so great. I did want to tell you about it yesterday but my mama had a headache.

My sweater is nice and warm and soft.  I don't think it could be any better. In fact I love that your mama gives the nice lady who makes them your measurements and they make one that fits you perfectly.


See I look amazing.








I think every dog needs at least one. 


Thank you to my new friend Romeo for having your mama make me this nice new sweater. 




 https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewStephanieKnitsToo?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.