Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SUPER LEASH

Hi everyone,


I got this really pretty super cool leash that I just love.


It can work in lots of ways. Your pawrent can put it over their shoulder, around their waist, hook it around a pole for a quick tie out. It has this cool handle that they can use to protect you from cars. That's a super powerful leash. I think I would call it a 3 or 4 in one.


I love leashes with options so that you don't have to use it the same way every day.


It's super strong and super cute. Lots of color options.  I think this leash is super cool and every dog needs one. It's the last leash you'll ever need to buy.

The people behind this leash also make service dog vests too. I think I may have to order one but if only they had the patches to go with it.





I want to thank my new friend Chloe and her mama for sending me my pretty leash. It's almost as pretty as you are Chloe. 






https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGoodieShack?ref=l2-shopheader-name

 


'
WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.