Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cozy bed

Hi every one.

I got this really great bed/crate mat in the mail the other day. It smells like lavender and helps me relax. I like that it's all bright and pretty. I also love that it is light enough that my girl can pick it up and pack it when we go on a trip.

The mat is awesome and I love it. The wort part though is the cat keeps trying to steal it from me.

Is it bad that I don't wanna share? He needs to get his own. This one is mine.

I also love the fact that they send a little bottle of smell good stuff to spray on it when the bed looses it's good smell.


I've never slept so good.





HEY CAT GET YOUR OWN BED THIS ONE'S MINE 




The nice lady that makes this mat also does lots of other great stuff


https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyDogGoodies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.