Monday, January 20, 2014

Is it an ornament? Or is it a treat jar ID tag? I think both.


Hello my furry friends,

I got this really pawsome bone ornament right before Christmas.  It looked so cool to have my name on the tree. I didn't want to see it come down. Then the unthinkable happened. It got put on my Christmas present from my mama's grandma. I love it too because now the whole world knows the treats in that jar don't belong to the cat. They are all mine. 

I hope the jar is full forever.


If you want a great ornament that you can also use as a jar ID tag then check this out. 



See isn't this adorable.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WyliesNaturals?ga_search_query=wylies+naturals&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_type=all&ref=sr_gallery_1

Or

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.