Friday, January 24, 2014

Tags from a black dog.

Hi everyone,

I got some really pawsome tags to tell you about from Blackdog Engraving. They look so good they make my tail wag.

With so many shapes and colors to choose from I just know you'll find something you love.

I got a great purple football to put on my Clemson Tigers collar. After all they are my favorite football team in my state and their colors are Orange and Purple.

I got a red skull that's perfect for Halloween. OHHHH SCARY.

I even got a pink guitar pick because I'm a girl who just loves music.

This shop has really nice engraving that seems  like it will hold up for a really long time. I like that because as a Service Dog I need something that can hold up to a lot of use and that has really great quality. I also like lots of options.

This shop even has things for your humans so use that to get them to look at the shop. Then sit there and use your best sad face to get them to order you lots and lots of tags.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackDogEngraving?ref=l2-shopheader-name


WOOF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.